Please be advised that our Services may be housed on servers located within the United States. If you are located outside the United States, the information we collect is processed and stored in the United States, which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as the country where you are accessing the Services. By using the Services and providing information to us, you consent to transferring and processing your information in the United States.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following categories and types of information:
- Information provided by Users.
- Information provided by persons other than Users.
- Your account information. You provide your email to create an account or subscribe to our newsletter or other Services.
- Your payment information. We do not directly collect payment information from you unless you are a parent or guardian buying the phone for your child. Generally, however, we use a third-party payment processor (for example, Paypal) to assist in securely processing your payment information. The credit card information you provide is encrypted and transmitted directly to the third-party payment processor. We do not store your credit card information and do not control and are not responsible for third-party payment processors or any such third party’s collection or use of your data. By accessing these companies' privacy policies, you may learn more about how third-party payment processors store and use your payment information.
- Customer support. You may provide us with certain information, such as information about your use of the Services, including your product information and how to contact you, so that we can provide customer support. For example, you may email us information about our device performance, application performance, and other issues.
- Teracube also uses analytics services to collect other information, such as Google Analytics. Generally, analytics services do not identify individual users. Many analytics services allow you to opt out of data collection. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and/or to opt-out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- With regard to children (under thirteen (13) years old), children’s app usage data only may be collected and stored, but only after permission is granted by the parent or guardian of the child when signing up for the Services. No child’s information will be shared, sold, or ever leave our servers. Such information aims to maintain personalized settings as set up by the parent or guardian with their explicit permission.
DO WE GET YOUR CONSENT BEFORE COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION?
You may withdraw your consent to collect, use, and disclose personal information held or controlled by us by submitting a written request (sent to email@example.com). Based on the extent to which you withdraw your consent to let us process your personal information, this may mean that you will not be able to access portions of or all of our Services. Deleting your account will not entirely remove your information from the Services; removal will be limited to identifiable information (like your email, name, and country). If you wish to have your information completely removed, you should make a specific request to us in writing (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will accommodate your request.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions. We use your personal information to process payments you make through the Services. Your public or private information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other individual or entity for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased Services.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for newsletter sign-up and order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order and additionally to send you occasional Teracube news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Under no circumstances will children receive any such communications from Teracube Note that if you would like to unsubscribe from receiving the types of communications from us described herein, we include detailed unsubscription instructions at the bottom of each communication.
- Advertising and business information. We may advertise our own and third-party products based on the products you have installed, accessed, used, and purchased. You may receive marketing information that may contain content of interest to you. As we do not want to spam you, you can manage these communications, and we will provide you resources to opt out of them as you choose. We will respect your choices.
HOW DO WE ENSURE THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN?
When your child uses our app, phone, or any software or Services related to Teracube, we may collect the user’s Wi-Fi connection information, Bluetooth information, IP address, and device information.
For any child under thirteen (13) years old to use the Thrive OS app or Thrive phone, the child’s parent or legal guardian must consent to use and limited collection of usage data of the child. We will not allow the use of the Thrive OS or collect any child’s information without the parent setting up the app with an age-verifiable credit card used at the purchase of the phone and providing consent for such data collection. Teracube, Inc will not resell or mine the data for any commercial purpose and will only use it to maintain the proper in-app experience as determined by the parent’s configured settings for that child.
The Services are not directed to or intended for use by minors without parental consent. Consistent with the requirements of applicable law, if we learn that we have received any information directly from a minor without their parent’s verified consent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or their parent or legal guardian) to inform the minor that they cannot use the Services and subsequently will delete that information.
If you are a minor under thirteen (13), you must obtain written consent from your parent or legal guardian before using any Teracube Services. Our Services will protect children’s information in compliance with the highest privacy standards of the United States, its states, and the European Union.
California Minors: While the Services are not intended for anyone under the age the of thirteen (13) without parental consent, if you are a California resident who is under age thirteen (13) and you are unable to remove publicly-available content that you have submitted to us, you may request removal by contacting us at: email@example.com. When requesting removal, you must be specific about the information you want removed and provide us with detailed information, such as the URL for each page where the information was entered, so that we can find it. We are not required to remove any content or information that: (1) federal or state law requires a third party or us to maintain; (2) was not posted by you; (3) is anonymized so that you cannot be identified; (4) you don’t follow our instructions for removing or requesting removal; or (5) you received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information. Removal of your content or information from the Services does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that content or information from our systems or the systems of our service providers. We are not required to delete the content or information posted by you; our obligations under California law are satisfied so long as we anonymize the content or information or render it invisible to other users and the public.
Parents have the right to review, correct, or delete any information we might store. If you have any questions about the collection and use of children’s information or wish to request to remove data, then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE OUR LEGAL BASES FOR COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION?
- Unless a contract is agreed upon, the user agrees, or the law requires, the data subject should have the right not to be affected by automatic decision-making.
- We collect the information necessary to provide you with Services. During the collection process, we will strictly abide by all applicable laws and regulations and will never contain any information which is legally prohibited.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION SHARED?
- With certain third-party providers: We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services. When we share information with third-party providers, we ask them to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with your explicit permission.
- For the delivery of third-party services: When you use third-party services that integrate with the Services, they may receive information about what you have shared with them. If you interact with third-party services through Teracube services, you may provide information directly to such third parties. Please note that when you use third-party services, their terms and privacy policies will apply to your use.
WHAT FURTHER PROCESSING OF YOUR INFORMATION DO WE DO?
In order to improve the Services, we sometimes need to process data further, beyond routine collection procedures. If we use your personal information beyond the stated purpose of collection, we will inform you and obtain your express consent before such use.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into a third party’s Payment Gateway Providers Database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. However, our third-party eCommerce providers (for example, Amazon and Shopify) may store your name, address, phone number, and other personal information to process your order.
HOW LONG WILL THE DATA BE STORED?
We store the data until we no longer need it to provide Services or until the user’s account is deleted, depending on which comes first. This requires a specific analysis of the situation and depends on the nature of the data, the reasons for collecting and processing the data, and the related legal or operational retention needs.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE OR DELETE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF?
We provide users with the ability to manage, change or delete their data.
- Changing your email, nickname, and more: You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account (on the Thrive app only, not Myteracube.com) and visiting your account settings page.
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscription instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also unsubscribe by requesting such action from us by sending an email to email@example.com, and we will promptly delete your entire account as requested.
- Deleting your account: If you want to delete your account, we will enable you to do this on your account settings page (on the Thrive app only, not on our website. If you would like your account deleted from our website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org). Deleting your account will entirely remove your published content from our systems.
Note: Our website and apps only collect your personal information when you register on our site or our apps, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter. We do not collect your data such as your weight, temperature, blood pressure, body mass index (“BMI”), and other important health indicators.
DO WE SEND YOU PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION?
You will receive promotional information only if you have subscribed/opted-in. You may unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving promotional information. The promotional information may include product information, new product updates, sales, and similar information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or apps, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the policies related to our Services’, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
DO WE USE THIRD-PARTY LINKS?
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
HOW DO WE COMPLY WITH THE CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)?
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). We, therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of COPPA, all users of our Services may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their account and going to “Edit User Profile.”
HOW DO WE COMPLY WITH THE CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT LAW?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users who are California residents to obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information (if any) for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and wish to make such a request, please send an e-mail with “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line to email@example.com.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT TERACUBE WITH QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on May 5th, 2022
HOW CAN TERACUBE BE CONTACTED WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY?
16625 Redmond Way, Ste M-175
Redmond, Washington 98052 United States
Or you may send us an email at email@example.com.